"I first met Amy at a portfolio review several years ago and immediately liked her. When I saw that she was consulting, I was excited as I had been feeling the need for fresh eyes on my work, and hoped she was the right person for the job. Sure enough, Amy helped me see strengths, tighten and tidy up my website and provided a user-friendly framework for marketing which I'm eager to implement. Highly recommended!" - Brett Deering, Photographer, Oklahoma City, OK
Why you might consider working with me over another consultant:
1. Industry experience. I've been around the lens a few times. I have over 20 years of commissioning photographers for assignments in advertising, entertainment, and editorial markets as a photo editor and art buyer. I have also worked as a professional photographer and I fully understand your side of the experience. I am still actively working in the industry, and understand first-hand how things are changing in the advertising and editorial markets. CV on LinkedIn.
2. Combined motivational and empathetic feedback approach. I'll refine what you are already great at and share my strategies to get you the work that you are most passionate about. We'll break through limiting beliefs and I'll share my evolving portfolio of advice with you. I'm here to build your confidence and your marketing toolbox. #ImRootingForYou
3. Customer service. I will respond to you quickly and provide support. Once you work with me as a client, you can return to me in the future with occasional questions at no additional charge.
4. Actionable advice. I will make sure our consultation ends with clear, actionable steps that you can take to reach your goals (return on investment!)
Still not sure? Read what my clients are saying.
Portfolio Review & Marketing Strategy Consultation
- commercial and editorial photographers & illustrators (any experience level)
- makeup artists
- hair, prop and clothing stylists
- A process to define your goals, strengths, and target market
- A review of your portfolio, website, and social media platforms
- A 75 minute phone call to discuss opportunities for growth, recommendations for strengthening your portfolio, website, and marketing strategy
- A follow up email with additional tips and resources to help you reach your goals
- Additional time can be booked on an hourly basis
- In-person reviews are also available for an additional fee
Ready to book now?
Still not sure? Schedule a free call to see if we're a good fit.
Website & Portfolio Editing
Once you have completed a portfolio review, we can work together to edit your portfolio or website to clearly convey your identity as an artist and your professional brand.
This may include culling from a large body of work to define your style and showcase your strongest images.
Service billed at $125/hour; approximate quote will be provided at the time of request, but most of my clients require 2-4 hours for this service.
Success happens when strategy is practiced with consistency, but especially with an accountability partner. You are 95% likely to accomplish your goals when you have a parner that you check in with regularly. I’m here to keep you on track.
I'll help you plan and refine your personal and business goals with specific, actionable steps in an attainable timeline, and dig into the WHY of your goals to keep you motivated.
After an initial 60- to 90-minute meeting, I will send you your goals broken down in to bite-size tasks in an easy to follow spreadsheet. We will continue to connect monthly over the phone for 30 minutes to check on your progress and pivot where needed. After our calls, I will email you your tasks for the month and follow up with a mid-month check in.
You can email me in between meetings with any questions you have regarding your tasks. At the end of our journey together, we celebrate your hard work and your success!
Two Goals packages are available, six months and one year. The investment for a six-month package is $777 or $1375 for one year.
In-person packages are available for Austin, TX clients. Email me to get started.