Business Consultation Services for Commercial Photographers & other Creatives
"I first met Amy at a portfolio review several years ago and immediately liked her. When I saw that she was consulting, I was excited as I had been feeling the need for fresh eyes on my work, and hoped she was the right person for the job. Sure enough, Amy helped me see strengths, tighten and tidy up my website and provided a user-friendly framework for marketing which I'm eager to implement. Highly recommended!" - Brett Deering, Photographer, Oklahoma City, OK
This is a 30-minute website review for any type of creative, entrepreneur, freelancer, coach, photographer, artist, stylist, etc. I will guide you in understanding how your potential clients may be interpreting or navigating your website, offers, etc., and provide recommendations for improvement. This includes feedback on content, design, pagination, bio, navigation, etc. Schedule here.
Because this is a speed review, I will not be reviewing the website or any additional materials prior to our live call.
If you would prefer a more extensive and comprehensive review and marketing consultation package please see the packages below.
- Commercial and Editorial Photographers (any experience level) and Reps
- A review of your portfolio, website, and social media platforms
- A process to define your next steps, marketing strategy, and sharpen your mindset for success
- A 75 minute phone call or zoom to discuss opportunities for growth, recommendations for strengthening your portfolio, website, and marketing strategy
- Follow up support with additional tips and resources to help you reach your goals
- Additional time can be booked on an hourly basis
- Pay-what-you're-able pricing may be available for some photographers, email me for more information.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Not quite sure if this is right for you? Schedule a free consultation call.
Business & Mindset Mentorship
You are a creative entrepreneur ready to level up your business and master your mindset. Expedite your success faster with an experienced thought partner: that's me.
You are 95% likely to accomplish your goals when you have a partner that you check in with regularly. I’m here to keep you on track.
We'll define your goals for the next six months in our initial 90-minute meeting and connect via Zoom monthly (75 min each) to check on your progress and pivot where needed. Our meetings will begin with business mentoring and close with a transformative mindset modality of our choice.
In between our monthly Zooms you have access to connect to me via email or Voxer with any questions, challenges, and/or celebrations.
At the end of our journey together, we celebrate your hard work and success!
The investment for a six-month package is $3333.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Website + Portfolio Editing
Once you have completed a portfolio review, we can work together to edit your portfolio or website to clearly convey your offerings and professional brand to your future clients.
I will work with you to define your style and showcase your strongest images. I will edit your work by category and provide a suggested sequencing of images.
Service billed at $222/hour; approximate quote will be provided at the time of request, but most of my clients require 2-4 hours for this service. Email me to get started.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Something I've learned in my many years as a coach and consultant, is that our main roadblocks are in our own minds. Many systems and cultures have conditioned us not to ruffle any feathers or make too much noise. This conditioning is preventing us from effectively growing and promoting our businesses and services. Together we can rewrite this subconscious programing. I will help you gain clarity and confidence to move in the direction of your true desires. Schedule a consultation or see a list of coaching services here.
"I love sharing my wins with you because I think you always deserve to know that working with you has been a huge shift for me in my career.
I had a meeting with a client, who I only wrote because I now carve out time to reach out to new clients each month…
It was just a lovely meeting where a young brand that is doing cool stuff wants to work with me... I’m feeling really lifted and positive and I’m just here to say, THANKS!" - Manuela Insixiengmay, Photographer, Seattle
Why you might consider working with me over another consultant:
1. Industry experience. I've been around the lens a few times. I have over 20 years of experience in advertising, entertainment, and editorial markets working as a photo editor, art buyer, and business owner. I have also worked as a coach, photo rep and professional photographer and I fully understand your side of the experience. CV on LinkedIn.
2. Combined motivational and empathetic feedback approach. I'm a glass-half-full (more like cup-overfloweth) Sagittarius that truly believes anything is possible. I'll refine what you are already great at and share my strategies to get you the work that you are most passionate about. We'll break through limiting beliefs and I'll share my evolving trove of mindset tools with you. I'm here to help build your confidence and your business, but not afraid to be a little persistent when needed. #ImRootingForYou
3. Customer service. I will respond to you quickly and provide support with thoughtfulness and compassion.
4. Actionable advice. I will make sure our consultations end with clear, actionable steps that you can take to reach your goals (return on investment!)
"Honest to God, connecting with Amy was the start of my total business and money mindset shift this year. Like she's incredible." - Hilaire Baumgartner, Photographer, Dallas