Image ConsultingCategory: Services
Helping artists hone in on their true style and refine their presentation has always been my passion.
I have two decades of experience in the photo industry as an editor, photographer, and art buyer for editorial, entertainment and advertising agencies. This has given me the expertise and the eye to guide artists with their portfolios and help brands strengthen their visual identity.
I am available for portfolio, website and social media consulting for photographers, stylists, businesses, or anyone looking to refine a visual presentation. My services also include mentoring artists in self-promotion and building valuable relationships with existing and future clients.
• Photography Review and Editing: Portfolios, Websites, Personal Projects, Books, Marketing, Social Media, RFPs and photography treatments.
• Commercial and Personal Website Image Consulting
• Social Media Image Consulting
• Editorial and Commercial Photo Editing
• Photography and Video Research
• Art Buying
• Contract Reviews & Bids – Helping artists better understand and negotiate contracts and bids with clients and agencies, helping agencies understand contracts and usage language for licensing from artists and stock agencies.
• Digital Asset Management, Copyright, and Licensing Consulting Services
Contact: amy [at] amyvcooper.com or (917) 548-0512
Please email me for a rate card. My fees are competitive and negotiable. Discounts are available for students, outliers, and non-profit organizations.
Clients: MTV, Elle Decor, T3, Texas Photo Roundup, Stellar Gourmet Foods, Dell, UPS, Allstate Insurance Co., Phillips 66, Capital One, 7 Eleven, The Art Institute of Austin, & more.
“As an educator I have worked with Amy on a number of portfolio and branding reviews and I have always been struck by how insightful, encouraging and precise she is with her constructive feedback. Her industry experience, vision for an artist’s potential and ability to articulate concrete steps toward a goal make her an outstanding consultant whose advice can change the course of a career. I would recommend her services to any early- to mid-career artist.” – Meg Mulloy, Art Institute of Austin
“Amy is a professional in the truest sense of the word. She has helped me develop a clear vision for my photography and comprehensive goals for my career.” – Kristen Wrzesniewski, Photographer, Los Angeles
“Amy understood me and what I wanted to do very quickly which led to a helpful review. I would absolutely recommend her, she has the inside knowledge that is helpful for others who are exploring their options. I feel I’ve gained some reassuring insight.” – Rachel Naomi, Photographer, NYC
“Amy is a joy to work with! Her extensive background and keen eye helped streamline my current work and gave me a focus point to build on for the future.” – Amber Griffin, Makeup Artist, Austin, Texas